Recognized as a true pioneer in leadership and business, Patrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling author and according to the Wall Street Journal "one of the most in demand speakers in America." In 2008, he was named by Fortune magazine as "one of the new gurus you should know."
Lencioni is the architect of organizational health, a concept that he calls the last competitive advantage in business today.More Information
Man/Woman Saucony Grid Running Women's Shoes Good reputation delicate Speed refund world Seeker dccoix1530-Athletic Shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Blue/Coral/Citron||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
The Ideal Team Player:
How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
"If someone were to ask me to make a list of the most valuable qualities a person should develop in order to thrive in the world of work — and for that matter life — I would put being a team player on top," writes Patrick Lencioni in the introduction to his much-anticipated new book. The Ideal Team Player, the 11th in a collection of best-sellers, focuses on the individual and reveals the three essential virtues that make some people better team players than others. Lencioni provides practical tools for identifying and developing ideal team players among prospective job candidates and current employees.More Information
- Aerosoles Womens gravel Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- New I Love Billy Blanche Black & Beige Multi Womens Shoes Casual Sandals Heeled
- Fly London Yaz Gold Leather Womens Wedge Shoes
- FINN COMFORT 7 US (4 1/2 UK)'OVIEDO' womens leather, P-W-65 NIB
- Sesto Meucci Cheryl Black Calf / Dark Tan Bit Loafers Oxfords Flats size 5.5
- 100% AUTHENTIC HERMES "H" LOGO CREAM/IVORY LEATHER SHOES SIZE 34
- $120 New LUXURY REBEL SUE Black Leather Designer Strappy Pumps 7
- Madewell J Crew Barlow Mule In Wet Pebble Brown Leather Size 10.
- Gentlemen/Ladies Iron fist cycloburger extreme platforms Great variety Stylish and charming Don't worry when shopping
- Clarks Women's Vapor Mist Sandal Navy Blue Size 6.5 - 9 WIDE
- Vintage DR DOC MARTENS Brown Chunky Loafers 8471 Made in England Sz 4 / US Sz W6
- Cover girl 17 cm Sexy Black Glitter leather pumps high metal heels
- $1055 New Manolo Blahnik LINUSPLA 90 Suede Ankle Bootie Boots Shoes Grey 36 36.5
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Womens 645912 Leather Open Toe Casual Silver/Gold Size 7.5
- Men's/Women's Bcbg chasta sandals size 7.5 Various goods Fast delivery At an affordable price
- Tabitha Simmons Womens Celia Blue Heels Sandals 38.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 3045
- Skechers Sport Men's Track Bucolo - Choose SZ/Color
- Men's Nike Court Force High White/Wolf Grey Size 8 -12 New In Box 457701-191
- New Balance Men's 580 ELITE EDITION LOST CLASSICS Shoes Dark Grey/Blue MRT580LL
- adidas Mens Climacool Kurob Slip on Water Shoes Black Atheletic Running Shoes
- AA1625 001 Men's Nike LEGEND REACT !!!BLACK/WHITE
Since 1998, Patrick Lencioni has been writing about the most relevant and pressing issues facing leaders and their organizations, selling over five million books in more than 30 different languages. By combining compelling, realistic story-telling with practical models and solutions, Lencioni has established a loyal following of readers, ranging from executives and entrepreneurs to practitioners and students.
The Table Group offers a collection of products, assessments, videos and free, downloadable resources related to organizational health, teamwork, employee engagement and a host of other topics. These resources are compelling, practical and designed for immediate implementation by leaders and practitioners.Men's/Women's Fabulicious Women's Lip 106 Clear/Clear New varieties are launched Excellent performance Fine wild
The Table Group provides consulting services for leaders and their executive teams who want to tap into the sustainable competitive advantage that is a result of building healthy organizations
Our dedicated, passionate group of consultants help leaders implement our concepts in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and non-profits.More Information
Named one of "America's top five speakers" by the Wall Street Journal, Patrick Lencioni addresses thousands of leaders every year at world class organizations and national conferences.
A master storyteller, Lencioni inspires audiences with his combination of insight, accessibility and humor. Though each speech is customized to the unique needs of his audiences, Lencioni most frequently addresses topics ranging from organizational health and teamwork to leadership and employee engagement.More Information
In the late 90s, amidst a business climate focused on rapid growth fueled by technology, strategy, finance and marketing, Patrick Lencioni came to the conclusion that too many executives were largely ignoring fundamental issues related to the overall effectiveness of the organizations they were leading. He was convinced that dysfunction, confusion and politics were preventing even the most brilliant strategies, marketing concepts and technological advancements from realizing their full potential.
So, in 1997, Lencioni and a group of colleagues founded The Table Group, and introduced the concept of organizational health to the world. Even then they believed that it was the most untapped competitive advantage in business, and two decades later, that belief is being confirmed.
Lencioni has sold over 5 million books that have been translated into 30 languages , and has spoken to or consulted with hundreds of thousands of leaders. Today, The Table Group and a team of consultants around the world are helping CEOs make their organizations healthier in just about every industry imaginable, from Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to start-ups and non-profits. In addition, their products and tools are being used by leaders and practitioners who understand the power of organizational health. More Information
The Hub: Pat's POV
Leaders in business have always looked to the world of sports for analogies and examples of teamwork. I’ve done the same in my consulting practice, and for that matter, as a parent. &n…
Sign-up for Hub Highlights
Receive updates from Pat and The Table Group
Thanks for your interest in The Table Group. We'll be sure to keep you posted on our latest happenings with periodic updates.